Local and National Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Local and National SEO Campaigns
Internet searches are becoming increasingly more localized and specific to geographic locations. Geo-targeting and local search is on the rise, as people become more sophisticated search engine users. Thus, local search should be considered as part of a Company’s online marketing strategy, especially for geo-specific businesses.
Consider these statistics regarding local search:
- 90% of online commercial searches result in offline “brick and morter” purchases (comScore)
- 82% of local searchers follow up offline via an in-store visit, phone call or purchase (comScore)
- 73% of online activity is related to local content (Google)
- 66% of American use online local search, like Google local search to locate local businesses (TMP/comScore/proprietary average)
- 61% of local searches result in purchases (TMP/comScore)
- 54% of Americans have substituted the internet and local search for phone books (comScore networks)
- 35% of all searches are local (DM News)
- 25% of internet searches have a purely local, commercial focus (Kelsey-Bizrate)
Having a well defined local internet marketing strategy can be crucial to certain businesses. There are many different options including Local SEO or Local PPC or Local SMO to name a few. Oxzen will analyze your business to determine whether a local internet marketing campaign is right for you.
Request a Proposal or get a free Website analysis today.
Free! Website Analysis